THX'ów: 10 868
Nominated Tematy Tygodnia: 2
Nominacje T.T. : 229
Imię: Paweł
Wzmianek w postach: 90
Oznaczeń w tematach: 99
Plusów: 575 (+)
Vinylside 575Vinylside 575Vinylside 575Vinylside 575Vinylside 575Vinylside 575
Odwiedź profil Vinylside na Facebook Odwiedź profil Vinylside na Youtube Odwiedź profil Vinylside na Soundcloud.com Odwiedź profil Vinylside na Mixcloud
Odp: Qlimax - Symphony of Shadows

Świat pamięta, docenia i tęskni. Chris Corley witał, wita i w przyszłości nadal będzie witał wszystkich uczestników festiwalu Qlimax. Informację oficjalnie potwierdził organizator Q-Dance na swoim FanPage-u, oddając jednocześnie hołd legendarnemu lektorowi.

"Chris Corley has guided thousands of people on their journey at Qlimax and he will always continue to do so. To honour this Qlimax legend, we decided that he will forever be the one who says “Welcome to Qlimax”. Thank you Chris." ~ Q-Dance.

Jak się okazuje, to nie koniec niespodzianek. Kilka dni temu na oficjalnym FanPage-u pojawiły się kolejne wskazówki dotyczące imprezy. Łącząc fakty, cała otoczka kręci się wokół rozpoczęcia eventu i artysty, który zagra jako pierwszy - jest to ktoś kto dotychczas celowo nie został jeszcze uwzględniony w Line Upie. Pierwsze podejrzenia padają na trzech artystów: The Prophet, Zany oraz Alpha2. Niektórzy idą za ciosem i szukają także gościnnego występu (tzw. Surprise Act). Chodzą słuchy o formacji Clockartz.

A new scripture has been discovered, revealing The Qreator as the first act at Qlimax. Discover the Symphony of Shadows’ myths and legends now.

A mysterious being with an unknown identity has come forth. He is the one who summons the operators that have the knowledge to play the instrument. His power is the pure energy of timeless hardstyle music. Witness this mystery and fuel the night with your Qlimax spirit. This is The Qreator.

Scientists discovered an instrument which seems to be over 4000 years old. For those who lack the ancient knowledge, this instrument merely produces sound waves. Only by fusing the power of certain crystals and the right operator, the instrument will produce the energy that contains the ability to open the realm of our inner demons.

With the instrument resurfaced, an order of elite operators has been chosen to fulfill their destiny. Each operator has its own skill, providing us with the key to the instrument’s potential.

Crystals bare no darkness and cannot be corrupted. Incorporated in the instrument, they open a rift into the shadow world. When the operators embrace the power of the crystals, their music becomes limitless.

Qlimax – November 23 – GelreDome Arnhem

Last edited by Vinylside; 21-11-2019 at 16:29.
Vinylside jest offline   Reply With Quote
Użytk. którzy podziękowali Vinylside za ten post: